Why Are More And More Women Getting Labiaplasty In Arizona?
Increasing numbers of women are opting for labiaplasty in Arizona – they are women of all different ages, some married, others single, straight or gay, working women or stay-at-home moms. And we’ve found that there are no stereotypes and women of all demographics are choosing this procedure.
So why would women think about having such a delicate, sensitive area of their body operated on?
Here are some of the top reasons why women seek labiaplasty in Arizona:
- Women feel uncomfortable with all the extra tissue “down there”;
- Women feel self-conscious changing in public at the gym or the club;
- Women feel like their labia tissue will fall out of thong underwear and cause embarrassment;
- Women feel uncomfortable riding a bicycle due to extra labia minora tissue that hurts when compressed against the bike seat;
- Women may have discomfort during physical activities such as running, doing yoga or having intercourse;
- Women need to move the extra flaps of mucosa and skin out of the way so that they can pee straight;
- The extra tissue gets stuck to their inner thigh when not being held in place by undergarments, causing pain and irritation.
How can labiaplasty help?
Labiaplasty in Arizona helps to address all the issues above in a simple, outpatient procedure that takes just under two hours to perform. Patients are asleep, completely relaxed, and have the benefit of additional local anesthetic when they wake up. Labiaplasty does NOT involve surgery of the inner vagina, nor does it magically tighten the vaginal walls.
Thinking that you might be interested in a labiaplasty is nothing to be embarrassed about! Many women did not even know this procedure existed until they went online to research it.
Just like having a crooked nose, outstanding ears or a body part that is interfering with you living the life you want to live comfortably, if it is affecting your quality of life in a negative way, then it is very reasonable for a woman to consider labiaplasty for any or all of the reasons above.
What is the recovery after labiaplasty?
Every patient’s recovery is different, but exercise can typically resume in 4-6 weeks, having sex around 6 weeks and usually only one week off work is needed. By three months, the area is well on the way to its new form and at a full year, there are little signs of surgery.
If you feel that you could use a little tune-up “down there”, call our office today to schedule a consultation and let’s discuss your goals and options to get you there! There’s nothing to be embarrassed about – labiaplasty in Arizona is all about empowerment!